Cooking time: 25 mins
32 oz Brussels Sprouts; ends removed and halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
8 oz thick cut Applewood bacon
1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the grill to 425º F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss the Brussels Sprouts with the olive oil
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet or cast iron skillet
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, Brussels sprouts should be golden brown
- Cook and crumble the bacon while the brussels sprouts are roasting. Set aside 1 teaspoon of bacon grease.
- Whisk together the reserved bacon grease and the balsamic vinegar
- Toss with the cooked Brussels sprouts and the crumbled bacon