Cooking time: 20 mins
3 lbs large red potatoes, quartered
1 small bunch green onions, chopped coarsely
½ cup olive oil
1 tsp coarse ground sea salt
1 tbsp cracked black pepper
½ tsp garlic salt
- Boil potatoes for about 4 to 5 minutes. They should still be very firm, but you should be able to pierce them with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in the salt, garlic salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F with the lid closed.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet on the grill and let cook about 5-10 minutes until they start to brown. Flip the potatoes skin-side down and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from grill and top with the chopped green onions. Toss with a little more olive oil so that the onions stick.