Cooking time: 30 mins
3 lbs freshwater shrimp; shells on
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp coarse ground sea salt
1 tbsp cracked black pepper
½ tsp garlic salt
1 small bunch of chives, chopped
- Squeeze the juice of the lime, the orange, and half the lemon into a large bowl. Into that same bowl, mix in the olive oil, garlic salt, sea salt, black pepper, and half the chives.
- Leaving the shells on, stir the shrimp into the bowl and cover. Place in the refrigerator for no more than 30 minutes.
- Using the “cook” setting, preheat the grill to 450°F with the lid closed.
- Place the shrimp on the grill (where??) for about 3-4 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook, as they will continue to cook when you remove from heat. Remove from grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Squeeze a little extra lemon juice over the shrimp and serve and garnish with chopped chives.