Cooking time: 60 mins
1 pie crust (homemade is always better)
3 large eggs
1 cup of heavy cream or half and half
15 oz can of pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup light brown sugar
½ tsp sea salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat your grill to 400º F.
- Place your pie crust in a 9″ pie dish, and place in your grill ahead of time for 10 minutes.
- While the pie crust is cooking whisk together the eggs and cream in a bowl. Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, light brown sugar, salt, ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and continue to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended.
- After the pie crust has cooked for ten minutes remove it from your grill and pour the filling into the crust.
- Bring your temperature up to 425ºF, and return the pie to your grill.
- Cook the pie for 15 minutes at 425ºF
- Reduce the temperature to 350ºF and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!